Aquatuning is the largest specialized watercooling-distributor
in Europe. Thanks to exclusive and direct distribution contracts with
major and leading manufacturers we are able to give our customers
advantageous pricing and an unmatched large portfolio of watercooling
merchandise. Prior to distribution we already closely inspect the
manufacturers and products to ensure best possible quality. This is the
the reason why we believe:
'' Merchandise that cannot bought at Aquatuning should not be purchased anywhere!''
Thanks to these policies you can always be sure that only
products matching or exceeding our own high quality requirements are
available at Aquatuning. We also keep away from unsound manufacturers
who try to impress their customers with manipulated performance claims
or such manufacturers who due to their bad credit standing or bad
reputation don't qualify as a permanent supplier. For our customers we
want to be a permanent and competent contact point and convince through
Due to our low margins we are not able to
test every product before shipment. We ourselves trust the quality of
our suppliers and manufacturers. In any case even a full control by
Aquatuning would not allow for a 100% fault-free product as we cannot
avoid faults developing later on in product life (e.g. breakage
or electronic faults). Wear an tear or normal signs of usage such
as discoloring of tubing also cannot be excluded with an inspection.
Our experience (Aquatuning was founded in 2002) also taught us that
defective products are extremely rare with today's quality
In case of a warranty claim:
Should a damage occur due to a faulty component (example: Mainboard defect) please note the following:
For such cases we have a product liability insurance. This
insurance regulates the damage that was caused by to a faulty
component. The insurance also covers larger damages, so for example
even if a server farm is rendered inoperational it is covered by the
insurance. It does not matter of which extent the damage is, if it is
50€ or 10.000€, Aquatuning will ALWAYS pass the case on to
the insurance. Due to this the insurance is your only contact person
regarding the case. Calls or Emails directly addressed to Aquatuning
cannot be processed as we are not able to give any information
regarding the case. The insurance will contact the customer. The
contact in this case will be only between the customer and the
insurance. Regrettably we also cannot take any influence on the
decision of the insurance, as usually an independent assessor is hired
who independently judges the case.
Our experience showed us that damages are only compensated if:
- the watercooling system was installed professionally or by a professional.
- the faulty component could not be identified as such at the moment of installation..
- the instruction manual was followed; If no manual was
included the ''installer'' has to find informational material himself
if he is not able to install the item correctly on his own and by his
- it it is proven that even with professional installation
and a prior inspection of the components the damage could not be
noticed and that it developed during the intended operation.
- the necessary documents and items were send to Aquatuning within two weeks after the damage was noticed.
Order of operations in case of a damage:
- Find the original invoice of the damaged products and photocopy them.
- Make a copy of the invoice of the watercooling items and mark the products responsible for the damage.
- Photograph the defect as well as possible and try to highlight how the product was installed and how it caused the damage.
- Create a short report how the damage happened sin written form and number the damage total.
- Send to us a copy of the invoices (Hardware and
watercooling components) as well as the pictures taken (can also be
done via Email up ahead), the damage report and the item responsible
for the damage.
- Please only send the damaged hardware along if you
believe that it would ease assessment for the assessor. Apart from that
keep the damaged hardware. IN case of any doubts the insurance might
still want to inspect the damaged hardware. Please only dispose of it
after the case is finished. If the insurance demands to inspect the
damaged items and you are unable to provide them the case will most
likely be closed immediately and in the worst case the insurance might
have you persecuted for insurance fraud.
- We will inspect the items ourselves and then pass the on to the insurance.
- From this point on Aquatuning is not your contact point
regarding the case anymore. The will be a certain ''dead time'' which
consists of the time between us sending the items and the insurance
taking note of them. In this timeframe there is no damage ID, meaning
that in this time a call at the insurance will not provide any
information, as the case was not registered in the insurance's system
yet. A call at Aquatuning will not have any effect.
- After inventory of the case the insurance will contact you via Mail or telephone. This usually takes up to 2 weeks.
- After finished assessment the insurance will send you a
report of the assessor with the final conclusion (if you will be
compensated or not) vial mail.
- Any further correspondence regarding the case has to take place solely with the insurance.